At Nature & Nurture Pet Store we believe in the old style shopping experience and old store values, you & your pet will always be greeted with a smile. We are part of the community and a place where you can come for advice, recommendations, a chat & we hope all our customers leave with a smile too!
When it comes to food we believe in all natural foods with no artificial additives or preservatives.You’ve heard, you are what you eat, well this goes for your pet too. So we stock foods that are not only tasty but promote happy and healthy pets .
As pet owners we must provide our animals with the best care and we aim to do this by keeping within all pet owners budgets.
At Nature & Nurture Pet Store, we promote a happy and healthy lifestyle for dogs,cats,rabbits,fish,all household pets & garden wildlife.We sell a wide selection of natural, tasty and healthy pet food high in protein with the freshest ingredients and free from artificial additives and preservatives. In fact, The Irish Times Gloss magazine described the pet food we sell as so good “You might be tempted to tuck in yourself”.
We stock pet accessories that are both stylish and practical as well as toys that are not only fun but that can aid in training and benefit behaviour at different stages of a pets development. We are big fans of enrichment feeding as in, thinking outside the food bowl.
We believe that pets can have fun while they work for their food by using natural behaviours, meaning pets are kept stimulated and happy.
They call me ‘Crazy pet lady like it’s a bad thing’… While we are crazy for our pets & yours we still believe in the best care for your pet within every pet owners budget.
You will love us and so will your pet and there’s nothing crazy about that!
Our philosophy is reflected through the service we provide to you and your pet and the products we recommend and sell. Everything is intended to serve you & your pet’s best interests.
Sarah Nevin, founder and owner of Nature & Nurture Pet Store. Over the years I’ve had a varied path leading me to opening the store between travelling I’ve studied everything from fashion to finance and now focusing on animal care. Having always wanted to work with animals my varied journey has given me the skills I’ve needed to run Nature & Nurture Pet Store. I’ve studied Canine Obedience and Training, Animal Welfare Science and Canine Nutrition as well as attending various seminars and I believe it’s vital that my employees and I continue learning. My job helps me combine my love of working with people and helping animals. My fur babies include Maisie, Maya & George Arthur. All 3 are rescues that certainly landed on their paws being adopted by a mom that owns a pet store.
Jesse Curtis, your pretty average 20 something year old that fell into the perfect job at Nature & Nurture Pet Store. I've always been nuts about animals but never realised I wanted to work with them and now with courses in Animal Welfare Science & Canine Nutrition I've definitely found my path in life, thanks to Sarah! As well as my love of animals I am a complete people person so my job suits me perfect! I spend 90% of my time with my dogs Ralph & Finnegan, it helps that they come to work with me, my cats Tess & Tilly and Squirt the turtle, the other 10% is spent daydreaming about travelling or travelling!